Ursa Major Sound is a mastering facility. They're inexpensive.
I am completely baffled at what Cash Music does.
I'm trying to list all the Jethro Tull concerts I've been to.
- 1980 with my brother David. Whitesnake opened. In support of the "A" album. Madison Square Garden. My first rock concert actually.
- 1982 with my brother David. Nassau Coleseum.
- Crest of the Knave tour. This was one of the best concerts I'd ever been to. I'm guessing it was this show:
|22/11/87||Meadowlands Arena||East Rutherford, NJ. USA|
Songs From The Wood, Thick As A Brick/Steel Monkey, Farm On The Freeway/Heavy Horses, Living In The Past/Serenade To A Cuckoo, Budapest, Hunting Girl, The Waking Edge (intro)/'Classical' Instrumental/Keyboard Solo/Drum Solo, Wond'ring Aloud, Skating Away..., Jump Start, Too Old To Rock'N'Roll..., Aqualung, Locomotive Breath/Thick As A Brick (reprise), Wind Up
- Garden State Arts Center. Procol Harem opened. They did not play Aqualung.
- Beacon Theatre with brother-in-law David Lewis.
I finally got around to watching Amanda Palmer's The Art of Asking TED talk. I don't think she really understands the backlash of the broo-ha-ha over the "free musicians" thing. Or, she was using a strawman to defend her position.
Me? I have my finger on the pulse of the zeitgeist. I'm like a cultural EKG machine.