So this wooden rack, which I've had for...
Well. Lessee. Since 1986 or maybe '85? (I built it when that kind of wood was surprisingly cheap). But nigh on 30 years. 30 years? Good grief. I'm going back to bed.
- On top of everything is the Celtic Edana guitar amplifier.
- Below that is a pair of Brent Averill Neve preamps which I'm not putting in the rack so that it's easier to take them around for remote recording.
- The little 1/3 rack thing in the dark is the power supply for the AKG C12A microphone.
- The thing with the purple knobs is an Apogee Mini-Me converter. Next to that is a Focusrite Scarlett 18i6 (or some such) converter.
- ART tube preamp.
- Lindell preamps (in the cream "500" rack).
- A pair of Neve 1272's.
- Input patchbay.
- Power distribution.
- Kemper amplifier.
|This power meter is cheap and cool and everything but it's a bit hard to read without a light directly on it.|