- I think it needs some rhythm guitar or single notes on an organ or electric piano underneath some of the guitar leads in order to thicken it up in a couple of places.
- And there needs to be some sort of melodic thing happening in the "A" section: that could be acoustic guitar, electric guitar, voice, or something else.
- Hmm... maybe cut out 16 bars at about minute 16 when the bass sound changes in order to get us into the next funky section earlier.
- And then maybe a Hammond solo in that funky section.
- The coda needs to be cut down to under a minute.
This whole album is me and Marc Schmied.
Post a Comment
Talk to the Mouse...